Terms & Conditions of Use
Please read these terms and conditions before use the website operated by Howells Solutions Limited. By accessing or using www.wearehowells.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by the following terms, as may be modified and posted on the website from time to time:
- If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not use the website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and is not misleading or is likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation or the copyright, trade mark or intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
- It is also your responsibility to ensure that all information and data files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this website.
- Howells Solutions Limited does not give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or otherwise of the website and, to the extent it is legally permitted, accepts no liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of reliance on the content of this website.
- Where information is provided on the website by third parties, Howells Solutions Limited does not control or endorse its contents and we do not accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of the information and its use.
- The contents of the website are protected by international copyright law and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Howells Solutions Limited or other third-party licensors. All products and company names and logos contained within the website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Howells Solutions Limited.
- Howells Solutions Limited reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post a new version on the website. You must check the terms and conditions of the website regularly.
- These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the website.
- Howells Solutions Limited may terminate or suspend your use of the website at any time if you are found to be in breach or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are in breach of any of these terms.
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid by any judicial or competent authority, all other provisions of these terms and conditions will remain in force and will not in any way be impaired. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable or invalid, but would be enforceable or valid, if part of the provision were to be deleted, the provision will apply as if the part were deleted.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English Law. The courts of English and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, which may arise out of these terms and conditions.